Friday 5 July 2013

Life as we know it

I don't know are name but she always blesses my with her cuteness .


 

 Life is a book and we are the authors . Well we all have lots of childhood memories . Some of us have wonderful memories , Some of us have nightmares . But one thing is for sure everyone remembers their happiest moments of childhood and the darkest ones too . In very childhood we learn how to make friends and we do make a lot of friends from childhood who will be with us forever but some of us are not that fortunate to get those forever friends . Yes i had a lot of childhood friends but a sad part of my life is i don;t know where are they now . Maybe i won't be able meet some of friends ever again . Well all miss our childhood memories . Those toys , those playmates . those hide seek games or those moments of madness . Well past is only gone for the moment but it made us who we are now . The way we talk , the way we behave and the the way we live our lives are a result of our childhood . Well i miss a lot of things from the past but our life a has better velocity than light . No one or nothing can stop it from going on . We should 
always walk beside our life and life it self will lead us to success .

Every great story starts with a dream .  I love seeing kids playing around . Sometimes i just wanna go back to my childhood and regain what i missed . I wasn't allowed play outside because i kinda had problem with my lungs  back then but now i get the chance to capture these beautiful childhood moment .  It is life as we know it .





This is one of my favorite photos . They gave us a beautiful reason to smile .. I just did what i do best .. I captured the moment



                                                                  Joy of life 


   



   These days children play different kinds of games .  Rain adds an extra excitement to these games .  I love seeing football and i love playing football and when it rains it gets more awesome . When ever i get a chance to play a match of football no matter how dirty the field is no one can stop me from playing it .

 I remember one of my classmate said that  " Dirty People plays football in a dirty field . Most awkward things is he claims himself as a great football player . All right here is a sentence for him " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid. "  .  








    I always love seeing these happy faces . Maybe they don't have much but they are happy . That's all you need  .  Life is much better when u are poor but u always have smile in your face .





This is my favorite portrait of all time .   This little girl blessed us with her beautiful smile ..

Rizvee Imran
7/5/2013


 

No comments:

Post a Comment