Sunday 3 May 2015

Depression


Its 4 am and you are still awake . Thinking about things that you have done , mistakes that you made , things that you have lost , the girl that ditched you and “bla bla bla “.  Why the hell does it have to happen every single freaking day . The things that makes us feel depressed are not going to come back to us and say “ how was your day “ .  This happens even if you had a good day or week or maybe a long awaited hangout . You try to watch something funny , something cool but you can’t concentrate on it because of the voice that screams in your head , the picture that flashes in your eyes  . You are messed up mate , really messed up . 
I have been looking for solutions over the internet , I found these from various websites .
10 simple tips that will make your depression go away 
  • Talk to one person about your feelings.
  • Help someone else by volunteering.
  • Have lunch or coffee with a friend.
  • Ask a loved one to check in with you regularly.
  • Accompany someone to the movies, a concert, or a small get-together.
  • Call or email an old friend.
  • Go for a walk with a workout buddy.
  • Schedule a weekly dinner date.
  • Meet new people by taking a class or joining a club.
  • Confide in a counselor, therapist, or clergy member
10 simple piece of shit that never worked out for me . Ya these helps a bit , you may feel fresh but at the end of the day everyone has their own work to do and  please don’t tell me that  you want me to have a cup of coffee at 4 am . 
I just realized no matter what you try , this shit will never go away . I am tired of trying . Its not that this thing makes us unhappy all the time but right at that moment , it feels like you are screwed up big time . I can only imagine a life without depression now . Depression can make you feel miserable , if you care about getting away from it too much . Atleast 80 % of my photographs or my sarcastic posts indicates the depth of my depression ( Open secret ) , you know that you are really really really  messed up when you start making fun of your own sadness . There is no easy way out of this , don’t take those sleeping drugs . Just go with the flow . You can good bye to the sadness , you can act like you are not depressed , you can act like you are happy as hell but we both know little pieces of you dies every time you fake a smile . Don’t fake a smile , happiness will come eventually . I am a believer , i know my lord wants me to go forward and ….

No comments:

Post a Comment