Friday 26 April 2013

For the Moment

Human life is full of moments .... They come and go ... Every single moment has different meaning ... We all wait for a moment that takes our breath away .. But are they really gonna come around .. Well if we keep chasing for a moment like that let me tell we are wasting our time ... We are losing the best moments of our life ... Well enjoy every single moment of ur life because we ain't gonna live forever .. So Wake up and don't  just exist live ..
Rizvee Imran
26/04/2013


All right here is a little sad story about my life . These Pictures were taken exactly a month ago from now on . 26TH March 2013 .... Well that was probably the last time i will get chance to celebrate Independence Day
with my School friends because this is my last year in school .. Well i missed a lot of things in my school life .. i remember i used to be absent from the class most of the time in primary school days and i used to play games or something like that home while other players were  playing on the field .. Mocking with friends etc etc .. Well i missed it and i am really upset with myself because of this .. But that was the last year in my old school i thought what have i done .. Did i just wasted my childhood bu being absent from the school like being absent half a year .Well once it is gone its gone for ever .. So at that moment i made decision i will be more regular in school from now on and that last year in my old school SBK turned out be my best year in primary school and from then i left the school . Yes i have wasted a lot of my childhood i know .. But my teenage years were just about perfect .. Okay who was my best friend in my new school only one came to my mind when i was writing this his name is ishfaque ... I don't know why i came so close to that guy from the very first day .. Well i had lots of good friends since then but he is the best of em without a single doubt :) ..
 

Well it is my last year in School .. But this time i can proudly say i had a great high school life ... Well those were the best days of my life ... Only a few months left here ... So we al have to say good bye to each other.... I know i will lose a lot of friends ... But i am not letting my best friends go anyway .

 
    Learn to enjoy ur moments if u don't .. You are going miss your life buddy .. These are the moments of ur life ... Don't wait for the best moment .. It will never come .. Stay Foolish and Live your life and yeah don't forget your duties they are important too ..


    Rizvee Imran
    26/04/2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment